Mindera is looking for a Billing Systems and Reporting Analyst to join the growing team. In this role you will ensure that all revenue cycle billing data is collected and accurate, understand the sources of the information, their associated systems, and enhance the flow of information & communication. You will frequently be responsible for quickly answering questions related to the billing system (XIFIN). Experience with XIFIN is a plus. In this role you will focus on understanding and maintaining core revenue cycle systems. In this role you will drive revenue optimization by maintaining an accurate and compliant billing system, ensuring all federal, state, and payer regulations are met. Prior experience in healthcare is a plus. Customer service is key to ensure all customer’s, internal and external questions/concerns/needs are addressed in a timely and efficient manner. The drive to learn new systems as well as efficient and precise communication will drive success in this role.
Mindera is a private San Diego-area company developing and commercializing next-generation medical technology to enable a new era of skin analytics at the molecular level. Using a proprietary dermal biomarker patch, Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) and Machine Learning, Mindera technology generates clinically validated data to reduce healthcare system costs and improve patient outcomes. The platform has applicability in many chronic conditions.
Using Mindera’s proprietary FDA Registered Class I device, the Mindera platform allows for minimally invasive extraction of rich biomarker data from individual patient skin. Captured molecules are sent to the Mindera CLIA-certified lab for analysis and subsequent sequencing. Using Machine Learning, these baseline biomarkers can be correlated to clinical outcomes data from psoriasis patients who received specific biologic drugs, resulting in continuous evolving and improving predictive analyses for personalized drug responses. Systemwide, predicting biologic responses using Mind.Px can result in both improved psoriasis patient outcomes and billions of dollars of annual cost avoidance to the healthcare system. Find out more at www.minderadx.com.
Mindera won the prestigious 2020 MedTech Award for Most Innovative Dermatology company. We are located in San Diego, CA. Find out more about us at minderadx.com.
· Xifin point of contact – including contract entry, claims corrections, rule building, payer setup etc.
· Prepare system generated dashboards working in conjunction with your manager
· Meet deadlines as set by your manager pertaining to various phases of project planning, implementation and maintenance
· Identify technical obstacles and manage complex troubleshooting efforts
· Analytically solve complex problems, communicate effectively orally and in writing and to enhance and enforce standards
· Rule Building and Ad Hoc Reporting
· Work with internal customers to answer system questions and aid them in finding the information they need
· Enhance existing integration platform offerings with LIMs team, SalesForce, EMR and other systems required
· Ensuring all insurance/provider contracts are loaded accurately and timely into the billing system
· Act as a subject matter expert for the entire revenue cycle process from the LIS to the billing system and all integrations in-between
· Be comfortable working with software vendors to ensure all patching/enhancements are properly tested from end to end and communicated to your manager
· Work closely with commercial team to ensure data needs/requests are accurately defined and delivered
· Managing time effectively, performing tasks accurately and meeting set timelines
· Identify root cause issues and escalate to supervisor and revenue cycle, as appropriate
· Interact with internal customers in a professional manner; help foster teamwork to complete designated tasks
· Effectively facilitates department and/or client meetings, demonstrating a high level of comfort developing agendas and work plans that drive results
· Attend internal held meetings supporting revenue cycle processes as they pertain to your role
· Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, finance, economics or related field
· Prior work in Excel required
· Experience with XIFIN billing rules preferred
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Careful attention to detail, patience, and ability to multi-task
· Healthcare experience is a plus
· Revenue cycle management, laboratory operations preferred
General office and laboratory conditions; must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. on an occasional basis. Open to local and remote candidates (no relocation available). Competitive compensation package including stock options and benefits.
Mindera is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.