We are building our commercial organization and this role provides an ideal situation for someone who wants to work across a variety of functional areas to create a marketing and education department that is critical to our launch. The right candidate is a creative thinker who can turn strategic insights into actionable marketing plans and build the consensus needed to set them in motion. They are a self-starter who is able to create order out of complexity, prioritize multiple work streams for themselves and others, possess strong organizational skills and a strong attention to detail. The ideal candidate will be a driven self-starter and will possess high levels of self-motivation and proactivity. In this role you will have the opportunity to lead a growing marketing team within an up-and-coming organization. The role is one of “roll up your sleeves” to build, not just directing. Must have prior start-up or consulting experience.
Mindera is a private San Diego-area company developing and commercializing next-generation medical technology to enable a new era of skin analytics at the molecular level. Using a proprietary dermal biomarker patch, Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) and Machine Learning, Mindera technology generates clinically validated data to reduce healthcare system costs and improve patient outcomes. The platform has applicability in many chronic conditions.
Using Mindera’s proprietary FDA Registered Class I device, the Mindera platform allows for minimally invasive extraction of rich biomarker data from individual patient skin. Captured molecules are sent to the Mindera CLIA-certified lab for analysis and subsequent sequencing. Using Machine Learning, these baseline biomarkers can be correlated to clinical outcomes data from psoriasis patients who received specific biologic drugs, resulting in continuous evolving and improving predictive analyses for personalized drug responses. Systemwide, predicting biologic responses using Mind.Px can result in both improved psoriasis patient outcomes and billions of dollars of annual cost avoidance to the healthcare system. Find out more at www.minderadx.com.
Mindera won the prestigious 2020 MedTech Award for Most Innovative Dermatology company. We are located in San Diego, CA. Find out more about us at minderadx.com.
Responsibilities include developing a comprehensive yearly marketing plan, strategies, tactics, analytics, education programs, field-based initiatives and creating a continuum of learning for payers, physicians and patients about Mind.Px. This role will work closely with the MSL and clinical teams as well as top KOLs.
Strong collaborative skills are required as the role will work across numerous internal and external partners and key stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a solid track-record demonstrating strong business acumen, where she/he has successfully taken ideas from inception to completion.
- Lead the strategic and tactical planning function in a team environment, including strategy formulation, competitive and customer analysis, tactical program development, budget formulation and management, and proven plan execution skills.
- Responsible for developing a comprehensive yearly marketing brand plan.
- Develop new content/collateral strategies and implement across payers, physicians and patients.
- Maintain current understanding of dermatology trends, especially for psoriasis and atopic dermatitis.
- Analyze competitive activity and present initiatives to support best in class goals.
- Accountable for the educational strategies that drive product adoption and utilization.
- Must have marketing experience across professional and payer audiences.
- Experience with early payer adoption projects a plus including pilot and satisfaction surveys.
- Manage MarCom vendors and agencies.
- Ensure cross-functional alignment on strategic initiatives.
- Support tradeshow initiatives and educational events.
- At least 6 years of marketing experience in a leadership role; prefer dermatology experience.
- Project management skills; goal-oriented with a focus on deliverables
- Proven track record of high-performance metric results in past roles
- Strong record of successful education and adoption of new therapies or technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (MBA preferred) required.
General office and laboratory conditions; must be able to lift up to 20 lbs. on an occasional basis. Open to local and remote candidates (no relocation available). Competitive compensation package including stock options and benefits.
Mindera is an equal opportunity employer & prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin/ancestry, age, disability, marital & veteran status.
Apply by sending resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.